Met Tariq and Basar for the first time at G-9 ( Karachi company) van stop at 8:pm. We were travelling to Lahore to get the 5:30 am flight to Tashkent by Uzbek air.
On the Van Asma sat besides and turned out to be so friendly and expressive. She introduced me to Shaheen and Sadia and told me about their backgrounds.
Basar informed me that she’s Nuzhat just officially.
In that particular trip developed long lasting bonding with all these friends. With Tasnim, Rasheeda, Razia, Shahida and their husbands we were a bunch of Pashto speakers.
So many other lovely friends, Shaista, Saman, Shagufta, Rukhsana, Ayeza, Aisha, Sanaa, Rakhshanda and many brothers, it turned out to be an adorable trip.
I have close ties and contacts with many of them, especially Shaheen with whom I keep in touch regularly.
Forgive me if I forgot someone.
Thanks to PTF for bringing all these lovely people to my life.❤️💝
I’m posting my travelogue that wrote after that trip.
Abida Rahmani
No comments:
Post a Comment