What an innovative concept - half on land, half on a cruise! I wish I could join in on the fun 🤓. I've had the pleasure of going on two cruises with Norwegian cruise ships, one to Alaska and the other to the Caribbean. The cruises themselves were enjoyable, with a variety of cuisines and shows to choose from. The ships also offered great shopping, casinos, and a wide selection of drinks. What impressed me most, however, was the decency and courtesy of the staff and passengers. On one trip, I was with two other ladies of Pakistani origin, and on another, there were seven of us from the USA. We didn't face any problems or discrimination, which was great to see. I'm curious to see how this new concept will work out, especially with Tariq on board - he can get a bit out of control! The shore docks were mostly small towns with some excursions, but they weren't particularly fascinating. Let's see how it goes! 😎
No comments:
Post a Comment